Wednesday, November 12, 2014

25 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

This Saturday I will be 25 years old. Happy Birthday to me :) Since 25 happens to be the number of the week, I decided to publish this post. Here it is....25 things you probably didn't know about me, Jacquelyne Edith Millender. No judgment please....
 
1. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother and
I am the second to the youngest.
2. My family is the most important....thing...part....piece?
They are extremely important to me :)
3. I love socks...with patterns...and pajamas!
4. I sometimes sneak out of networking events
 if there are too many people I don't know.
5. I have a high disdain for folding clothes.
Its up there with racism, and mean people.
6. I can be quite neurotic when I am sleepy,
or hungry.
7. I love to teach.
8. I am sometimes impulsive.
9. I love people.
10. I'd like to end poverty.
11. I enjoy documentaries, New Girl,
and Scandal.
12. Horror and action films bore me.
13. What's so great about football?
14. My favorite color is mint green, or pink,
but I also like red now.
15. I'm indecisive.
16. When I'm creating it feels like I am being guided.
17. Cheese...yassss!
18. I have about 20 new ideas a day.
19. I like routine, but I have a hard time sticking to one so maybe I just think I like routine...
20. The thought of having children scares me.
21. I'm not the best driver there ever was.
22. I love being a woman.
23. Fashion is life.
24. I often fear my own potential.
 25. I love me some me :)
                                                          
Photo credit: Brian Savage of Bemeimages
Wardrobe: H&M
Makeup: Jacquelyn Dace
Shoot: Size Overated Magazine
                                                          
                                                           

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful heart and a beautiful mind! Happy early birthday Jackie!! I pray this next year be great and you see even more of your dreams/visions come to life! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete