Saturday, March 8, 2014

DIY Photo Booth Props

                                 

Photo booths are huge in the world of weddings right now. I mean, who doesn't want to take silly
pictures with faux mustaches and tops hats? We've all got a little goofy in us.

These particular props were inspired by a post I came across on Pinterest. However, I was in a bit of a hurry so I did not use any stencils to trace, but instead free handed them...which was actually a lot easier than I thought. Ok I lied...I did trace the glasses from a pair of kid foam ones I found in the party section of target. (I'm good, but not that good). Those were the most difficult only because I had to use my etching tool to cut out the frames and that was some heavy duty paper.

Btw all of the materials (hard felt, glammed out craft paper, and sticks) came from The Santuary a.k.a Michaels. I'm sure there are hundreds of free printables you can use to trace your props, but don't be afraid to test your own artistic abilities.

I must say, I suprised myself (half smirks). Anywho let me know if you have any questions and if you do decide to make these post a picture in the comments section. Id love to see...as long as they're not better than mine...jk....kind of.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment